Khaled Al Nabawi Finds Love, Loses Way in the USA
Artist Khaled Al Nabawi is currently shooting his new movie Taeh Fi America (Astray in America), written by Taimour Sirri and costarring Hala Shiha and Mohammed Lutfi.
The romantic comedy explores the life of an Egyptian young man who travels to the US for summer vacation. He meets an Egyptian girl there, and they fall for each other.
Khaled’s last big screen role was in the prize-winning film Omar Alfain (Omar 2000) - Albawaba.com
- Khaled Al Nabawi and Manal Salameh Battle Emotional Crises
- Yo, yo, yo, bro! Khaled Al Nabawi celebrates at premiere of his new 'American' film
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Muna Zakki: Sahar Al Layali does not contain nudity nor does it have sexual connotations
- Here's the reel scoop on this year's DIFF Arabian Nights