Khaled Al Sawi jet sets to Germany, puts filming on hold
If you don’t have your health, what do you have?
Khaled Al Sawi is taking his liver virus diagnosis very seriously and flew to Germany for treatment. Khaled took his wife along for the ride as he put his filming career on holding for the time being.
His current project "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant) was set to be screened soon, but we’ll have to wait just a little bit longer to watch the colorful creature.
Actor Karim Abdel Aziz, who also stars in the film, says the film has been postponed due to the fact that there are still some action scenes that need to be filmed.
We wish you well, Khaled! Come back soon and get on that “Blue Elephant”!
- Karim Abdel Aziz is almost done with "The Blue Elephant"!
- What's "The Blue Elephant" got to do with Jamal Suliman?
- Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production
- After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015