Khaled Salim has no plans to fill the "Memory Card", so why the rumors?
No, we won't be seeing Egyptian artist Khaled Salim in a third role this year, at least not as of now. With characters in the dramas "Jabal Al Halal" (Pious Mountain) and “Al Qadiah X” (The X-Trial), we doubt the dude could even handle another project on his slate at the moment, so why the rumors that he's landed the leading role in the new film "Kart Memory" (Memory Card)? Khaled himself is even unsure at this point.
The multi-talented star states he hasn't even read the script for the film, and know no deets except that the leading lady is Jordanian actress Hiam Al Jabal. He was never offered to be among the cast, he claims.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Khaled said that he had met Hiam for the first time when they both took part in the new television drama “Al Qadiah X” (The X-Trial), which he has since completed filming.
Keeping up with Egyptian actor Mahmoud Abdel Aziz is keeping Khaled busy enough in the "Pious Mountain" project as it hopes to be ready in time for the Ramadan drama season. Oh, and let's not forget the toll his singing endeavors take on his time!
With no "Memory Card" action for Khaled, it begs the question of whom it will be instead. Any guesses?
- Why oh why the messy mix up over Khaled Selim's alleged starring role in "Memory Card"?!
- Movie star, musican, Khaled Salim has many titles, but his new album has none!
- You're gonna be seeing Khaled Selim's face all over the place this year... Yes, please!
- Khaled Abu Al Naja alive and well
- Khaled Abu Al Naja Leaves the hospital