You're gonna be seeing Khaled Selim's face all over the place this year... Yes, please!
Khaled is filming four different TV dramas this year, which is taking up 20 hours of his day! (Image: Facebook)
Egyptian actor and singer Khaled Selim is a busy, busy boy this year. He’s got his hands full with multiple projects that he just couldn’t say no to!
Taking up the majority of his time will be the four TV dramas he’s signed up for. This is the first time the heartthrob has agreed to take on this many projects at once.
The chosen works are “Jabal Al Halal” (Piety Mountain) with fellow Egyptian actor Mahmoud Abdel Aziz, “Dalal Al Banat” (Spoiled Girls) with actress May Ezzedine, “Seeret El Hob” (Love Story) alongside Lebanese beauty Cyrine Abdelnour and finally “Al Qadeyyah X” (Trial X).
According to Laha Magazine, amidst his hectic schedule, Khaled is also working on recording his new album. Couldn’t that have waited a tad longer?
So it’s twenty-hour working days for Selim - can he fit eating and sleeping in the four hours left of the day? - who said he’d encountered all four projects by coincidence.
“I couldn’t turn down any of the offers I’ve received because they all intrigued me. In “Piety Mountain” I’m only a guest of honor, while in “Trial X” I appear in some of the episodes, not all of them. I’m careful to avoid clashes between the schedules of each drama and to make it to every filming location when needed,” Selim explained.
Well, we can’t complain about seeing his pretty face all over the place this year!
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Cyrine Abdelnour on the set of her new TV drama "Seeret Hob" (Love Story). (Image: Facebook)
- Saudi as world human rights watch? Now they accuse Myanmar of 'ethnic cleansing'
- Sleeping Beauty Cyrine Abdelnour naps on the train
- It's gonna be epic! Beirut's 'bout to taste Bolshoi Ballet and Met Opera all season long!