Khaled Yousif takes part in tearing down wall of Israeli Embassy
Prominent Egyptian director Khaled Yousif took part in the demonstrations in Egypt’s Tahrir Square this past Friday under the slogan “Path correction Friday”. The director joined protesters who moved from the square heading to the Israeli Embassy in Cairo and tore down the wall that was built by the armed forces to protect the Embassy.
Khaled shouted repeatedly with protesters saying “the wall must be destroyed” and took part in breaking the wall using sharp objects and machinery. Khaled stressed that he is willing to take part in demonstrations on a daily basis to achieve the goals and demands of Egypt January 25 Revolution, which overthrow the government of ousted President Husni Mubarak.
With regards to the reason behind his joining demonstrations this past Friday, the director stressed that everyone who took part in the revolution must strive to continue the path they begun to maintain the success the revolution achieved.
- Tulay Haron admits throwing rotten tomatoes at US Embassy
- Palestinians: Jerusalem light train will tear down the West Bank Wall
- Fall of Berlin Wall's 25th anniversary prompts Palestinians to take a brick out of their own wall!
- Palestinian Opposition MP: We Need Arab Support, Not Summit
- Palestinian target practice for US tourists in the West Bank