Kardashion Kollection brings Khloe krashing into Dubai next month!
The Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy will hit Dubai this November with an exclusive personal appearance from Khloé Kardashian.
On Sunday November 17, Khloé will visit the Lipsy and ICONIC stores at Dubai Mall to officially launch the collection and meet fans.
The collection will be available for purchase in Lipsy franchise outlets across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain, as well as ICONIC retail outlets across UAE and Kuwait, retailing from Dhs170 to Dhs845.
Designed for Lipsy by Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, the collection will feature a wide mix of high-end, trend driven looks, including a sequined biker jacket, tribal caviar embellished crop tops, lace jumpsuit and feather coats.
Jupi Corp Chairman and Founder, Bruno Schiavi, said: “This trip will mark the very first public appearance we’ve done for Kardashian Kollection in the Middle East and we couldn’t be more pleased to launch the collaboration with Lipsy in Dubai with Khloé."
Jeremy Stakol, Lipsy CEO, added: "The Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy designs reflect the style and personality of each sister and I’m confident their fans and our loyal Lipsy shoppers will be thrilled with what we unveil. Bringing Khloé to Dubai will add even more excitement to the launch of the premier collection."
Khloé took to Twitter this week to express her excitement at being invited to the emirate for the launch, tweeting: "Dubai baby!!!!! "@DashOnlineCom: Khloe will be appaering at Lipsy and Iconic in Dubai, at the Dubai Mall on November 17th."
- Kardashian mania: Fans go krazy as Khloe launches fashion kollection in Dubai
- Giving something up for Ramadan? Khloe Kardashian says "No sex during Ramadan!" with BF French Montana
- Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan has sights set on Dubai
- I'll be back: Kim's controversial Gulf trip might be over but the star promises to return
- Even MPs can't stand in the way of Kim Kardashian's controversial Bahrain trip