She might be besotted with Bahrain but Kim has sights set on Britain for 'royal wedding'
Kim Kardashian wants a wedding to rival that of Prince William and Duchess Catherine.
Although the reality TV star is still legally married to Kris Humphries she is reportedly already planning her nuptials to boyfriend Kanye West and wants a huge English event to rival that of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
A source said: "Kim would love to wed at Westminster Abbey like William and Catherine, but that won't be possible.
Instead she's been looking at castles near London. She wants the most spectacular wedding and she's talking about having guests like Jay-Z and Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Katy Perry arrive in horse drawn carriages - just like the royal wedding."
Kim reportedly also wants children with Kanye and has her heart set on twins and is even planning a nursery even though she isn't pregnant.
The source added to OK! magazine: "It's going to be huge - at least 2,000 square feet. And luxury is top priority from the carpet to the light fixtures. Kim and Kanye love Old Hollywood so that's going to be a theme with lots of white and cream with splashes of butter yellow and black and some leopard print."
- Could they time it any better? Kanye West & KK plot their dream wedding in...Egypt!
- Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells
- Obama's Semitic shortcomings: Kanye West ain't saying he's a gold-digger, but his President lacks "Jewish connections"
- Keeping up with Kardashian: Kim was pregnant on controversial Mideast trip
- Mideast favorites Kanye and Kim in bitter divorce spat