#SaveKessab: Kim Kardashian fights to save a Syrian city using social media combat
However, the SaveKessab hashtag used by the reality star has apparently bolstered the false allegations made by Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, who said that Syrian rebels desecrated Kessab's churches and killed residents, Fox News reported.
The mum-of-one also called on fans to not let history repeat itself, referring to the Armenian Genocide where most of Kassab's 2,000 residents to the deaths of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman forces in the 20th century.
- Kim Kardashian is being naughty again! Star causes uproar over Israel tweet
- Does Angelina Jolie consider Kim Kardashian a "witless bimbo" for her #SaveKessab?
- Assala’s fans do not 'Like' her new look much
- Even MPs can't stand in the way of Kim Kardashian's controversial Bahrain trip
- Syrian drama could hit Dubai