Kim Kardashian keeps it risqué for luxury Arab magazine shoot
Kim Kardashian is making headlines again after appearing on the cover of a luxury Arab magazine for women, “Hia,” donning a series of controversial and risqué outfits.
The starlet stuck to a simple black and white color scheme for the photo-shoot, reported the Daily Mail on Thursday.
She wore several dresses. One dress that stands out in particular was a form-fitting and revealing white dress accompanied by a jeweled headpiece and veil. The style was touted as “Arab Fashion.”
Kim shared her excitement on Twitter: “I’m excited to share my cover of Hia Magazine! Hia is the leading luxury lifestyle magazine for Arab woman and I’m honored to be on the cover.”
“This shoot was so different from any I have done before and I’m so pleased with how the cover turned out,” she added.
The star posed in a white dress designed by France’s Stéphane Rolland.
“I got to wear some incredible high glamour creations by grand couturier Stéphane Rolland! Working with her was such an honor. I loved how his couture creations brought a modern twist to old school glamour.”
She also described the veils she wore as “stunning.”
“I wore a series of stunning veils, which added a sense of allure and mystery to the shoot!”
Kim recently did a tour of Bahrain and Kuwait promoting the Millions of Milkshakes chain which also has a huge following in Dubai.
- Kim Kardashian: I heart Kuwait
- Even MPs can't stand in the way of Kim Kardashian's controversial Bahrain trip
- Kim Kardashian is being naughty again! Star causes uproar over Israel tweet
- Kardashian mania: Fans go krazy as Khloe launches fashion kollection in Dubai
- Giving something up for Ramadan? Khloe Kardashian says "No sex during Ramadan!" with BF French Montana