Jet-setting Gulf favorite Kim Kardashian told to slow down by boyfriend
Kanye West has urged Kim Kardashian to slow down following a recent health scare.
The pregnant reality TV star was briefly hospitalised after feeling unwell on a plane trip from Paris to Los Angeles last week and her boyfriend has urged her to spend more time relaxing as they prepare for the birth of their first child.
A source told America's OK! magazine: "Kim's got a real wake up call. Kanye's been on her the last few weeks to slow down but she's carried on regardless.
"Even her mom has been warning her to slow down but Kim's been on a hormone high, she's been using up her energy on working and not leaving much for the baby. Its a classic first time pregnancy error.
"Kim now realises she can't do it all the way she used to. She has to think about the baby's needs. It's definitely an adjustment.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star was advised by medics to slow down her work and exercise regime after being given the all-clear last week.
A source said: "Kim's not respecting her pregnancy. She's running around, working out seven days a week. She's working with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.
"She's scared that her a** is as big as a couch and is going south. But she is having a very rough pregnancy, and doctors have ordered her to slow down."
- Keeping up with Kardashian: Kim was pregnant on controversial Mideast trip
- Could they time it any better? Kanye West & KK plot their dream wedding in...Egypt!
- Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells
- It's a boy! Mona Zaki & Ahmed Helmy welcome their second child into the world
- Noor takes time off while pregnant