Mideast favorites Kanye and Kim in bitter divorce spat
Kanye West is furious with Kris Humphries.
The rapper - whose pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian is Kris’ estranged wife - is angry that the basketball player skipped an important court date in Los Angeles for their divorce settlement and he feels Kris is disrespecting Kim.
A source told HollywoodLife: “Kanye doesn’t care that it makes Kris look bad in court for not showing up, he just wants this over and so does Kim. It’s just sad this is taking so long, and this dude is going to try to drag this on forever.”
Kim, 32, and 28-year-old Kris have been fighting about how to legally end their 72-day marriage since November 2011. Kim wants a divorce, while Kris wants an annulment on the grounds of fraud as he claims she married him to boost the ratings of her reality TV show, ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’. According to her Los Angeles Superior Court filing, Kim expects to provide “reasons why the parties’ marriage should be dissolved and not annulled” and show “that she did not defraud (Kris) into marrying her”.
After Kris did not appear for settlement talks on Friday, and the Superior Court judge set another hearing for April 19 in Los Angeles. The judge also scheduled a separate hearing for whether Kris should be fined for not appearing.
Kim was flanked by law enforcement as she left the courthouse shortly at about noon on Friday. “I always wanted to be a juror,” she joked before taking her seat.
- Keeping up with Kardashian: Kim was pregnant on controversial Mideast trip
- Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells
- Could they time it any better? Kanye West & KK plot their dream wedding in...Egypt!
- Lebanese singer, Kris B, tells us all his favorites
- Dubai radio personality beats international superstars to top of the charts