Bring it on! Kinda Alloush gets competitive
Kinda Alloush says, when it comes to drama, she welcomes a bit of healthy competition.
Stars in the Arab celebosphere aren't normally happy to share the spotlight with anyone but Syrian actress Kinda Alloush welcomes a bit of healthy competition.
As she gets ready to share a script with Egyptian actress' Mina Shalabi and Rania Youssef in upcoming hit TV drama 'Niran Sadeeqah' (Friendly Fires), Kinda says she's not at all worried about the competition, in fact, she welcomes it!
But one thing the actress doesn't welcome is a seductive script.
According to MBC.net, Kinda claims she has turned down a number of seductive roles in the past and will continue to do so unless the part 'servers a real purpose'.
Perhaps Kinda could teach some of the more brazen stars in the Arab world a thing or two about modesty!
- She's no politican, but actress Kinda Alloush isn't stepping down from stance on Syria
- Kinda Alloush pays a high price for supporting revolutionists
- Kinda Alloush demands freedom of expression
- "I want my life private and I don't enjoy the spotlight": Kinda Alloush to quit acting?
- Kinda Alloush against drama about Syrian revolution