Kinda Alloush dishes out the similarities between food and acting!
There's an Arabic saying: "Eat according to your taste and dress according to people's taste," and Syrian actress Kinda Alloush does just that, with acting!
Come again? The starlet compared each of the acting roles she plays to a certain dish. She said that she only chooses the roles that suit her, same way as she'd only eat the dishes she enjoys!
In an interview with TV host Isaad Younis on the "Sahibat Al Saadah" (Her Excellency) show, Kinda said, "I love what I do and I want to do something that I love. Work is like food and a person must like the food he eats and enjoy eating it." That makes sense!
Kinda said that her participation in the Egyptian drama “Ahel Cairo” (The People of Cairo) led her to the conclusion that there are actors who strive to make their roles shine through, while others are the "kind and helpful" types who focus on other actors around them.
The actress considered Egyptian actor Khaled Al Sawi to be among the "perfect" actors as he concentrates on other actors as much as he concentrates on himself.
What type of actress are you, Kinda?
- Cooking up a storm: TV Chef Bobby Chinn chats fetta and ful in Cairo
- No affair between Kinda Alloush and Khaled Al Sawi
- Kinda Alloush divided between Syrian and Egyptian drama
- "I want my life private and I don't enjoy the spotlight": Kinda Alloush to quit acting?
- Religion is off the menu! Kinda Alloush against women in Niqab