We’re “Kinda” excited: Alloush to star in new flick!
Egypt’s rising star Kinda Alloush is set to take center screen in a new film “La Mu’akhadah” (Excusable). Tape is already rolling, and Director Amro Salama has been Facebooking pics from the film trailer, asking fans to pray for success
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, “Excusable” beat a number of obstacles with the Egyptian censorship committee and has been given the green light.
Will this flick be a hit for Kinda too? Share with us your thoughts.
- Surprise! Hind Sabri sneaks cameo appearance in the hot new Egyptian film "Excuse My French"
- Mystery man attempts to murder Kinda Alloush on the set of her new TV drama
- Kinda Alloush dismisses gun attack rumors!
- Kinda Alloush revels in her successful role in "33 Days" movie
- See you in 9 months Baby Kinda: Hanna preggers with first child