A license to kill: Kinda Hanna a trained assassin
Beautiful Syrian actress Kinda Hanna will be giving birth to her first child in 5 months' time. The actress said that she is having a baby boy, who she will be naming “Fares.” Aww, bless.
once the mamma-to-be regains her strength from childbirth, she will be heading straight to the studios to begin filming scenes for her upcoming series thriller “Khawatim” (Rings).
Kinda will be playing the role of a tough karate instructor. The starlet said that she's already learned a lot about the art of fighting and self-defense.
In fact, Kinda has a black belt in the sport and has even entered a number of local karate competitions as a child.
But not only is Kinda playing the role of a karate instructor, she's also a paid assassin.
Better not get on the wrong side of Miss Hanna peeps!
The first scenes of “Rings” are currently being filmed in Damascus. The show is directed by Kinda's husband Naji Taemy and stars renowned Egyptian actor Abdelmonem Amayri, actresses Karis Bashar and Marah Jabr and others.
- Shhh! Loved-up Kinda Hanna keeps wedding on the D-L
- CIA and Mossad assassinated senior Hezbollah leader in 2008: Report
- Israeli Army Orders Refugee Camp Residents to Evacuate
- Barak Announces Sanctions against PA Territories Following Attack in Southern Tel Aviv
- Shaath to Meet Peres in Athens, amid Israeli Heavy Shelling of Gaza, West Bank