Kings of Leon are "Coming" again! Dubai's Atlantis will soon sound that much better
For those of you still wiping your tears after the Kings of Leon played their final set on the Abu Dhabi stage back in 2009, you can slap a smile on your face again because the "Wait for Me" hitmakers are making us wait no longer. They'll be back to the UAE in just over two months.
The Followill brothers, along with one lucky cousin, are saying, "See y'all later" to their simple roots in lush Nashville and heading back to the barren dust bowl of the Middle East after a four year absence. Their visit surely won't be a boring, bland affair, however. They'll be hitting up the posh pools of Atlantis The Palm before performing at their 21+ scheduled gig on May 28 at 6pm.
Tickets went on sale today at 9am, so hurry up and purchase yours before they sell out soon.
Thank you, Mechanical Bull World Tour for stopping over in our neck of the woods (err sands), so we can jam out once more to the tunes of the beloved American rock band.
- Rock on! The Kings of Leon have landed in Dubai!
- Time is on our side: Du Arena expansion makes way for more Rolling Stones tickets on sale now!
- Ice is back with his brand new invention: Vanilla Ice to hit Atlantis on New Year's Eve
- "2,000 Light Years From Home," 2 months away from Rolling Stones Abu Dhabi performance
- Noel Gallagher finds his 'oasis' in the Mideast