Kurt Russell cast for 'Fast & Furious 7', which is slated to be filmed in UAE!
Russell, 62, appears in a photo released by Universal Pictures showing Russell in what looks like an auto repair shop, alongside "Fast and Furious" veterans Paul Walker and Vin Diesel.
There was no word on what Russell will play in the latest movie in the film franchise, which is set for release July 11, 2014.
Russell's films include "Silkwood," "Escape from New York," "Escape from L.A.," "The Thing," "Big Trouble in Little China," "Stargate," "Miracle," "Poseidon" and "Death Proof."
Are you hopin' the super sexy celeb will be making his way into Abu Dhabi with the rest of the F&F7 cast & crew? Please share your excitement by commenting below!
- "Fast & Furious 7" cast and crew zoom into Abu Dhabi as the bittersweet filming begins
- Fast & Furious 7, the action flick featuring Abu Dhabi, has a new title and trailer
- Jason Statham's sad he didn't play in UAE sand dunes with other "Furious 7" cast
- Film stars flock to UAE to shoot Hollywood flick
- Act fast, look furious, & gear up for Dubai's 'Fast & the Furious' casting auditions