Lady Gaga goes "gaga" for Middle East music app "Anghami"
International superstar Lady Gaga promoted her latest album in the Middle East this week – not physically, but via cyberspace!
The “ARTPOP” singer chose the Arab world's fastest-growing music app “Anghami” as her choice of a music downloader!
Anghami is one of the fastest-spreading music apps in the ME, with over 8 million songs music enthusiasts can dance along to.
Lady G wrote a FB status saying: “ARTPOP is available in the Middle East and Northern Africa! Stream it on Anghami and get it on iTunes http://play.anghami.com/album/337108”
Click away Gaga lovers!
As for the eccentric artist's other future plans, well, she's planning on heading out into outer space for a one-of-a-kind concert as part of a music festival planned by the US in 2015.
According to US Weekly magazine, Lady Gaga will be blasted into outer space onboard the Virgin Galactic space ship in Abu Dhabi.
Eek, that's bound to be one hell of a show!
- Eat your hearts out Beyonce and Lady Gaga: Samira Said most popular in France & Spain
- Emirati peeps, UAE expats and Lil Monster wannabes! 10 must-know Lady Gaga hacks in time for that Dubai date
- Lady Gaga loved the Middle East, but did the Middle East love her?
- Arab world's Lady Gaga: Colonel Gaddafi!
- Hard to keep a "Poker Face" when it's rumored that Lady Gaga will have a gig in the UAE!