No little monsters for Lady Gaga: Singer's Dubai concert a clear indicator that her career is priority!
Lady Gaga kicked off her Dubai "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" concert on Wednesday! (Image: Facebook)
Lady Gaga has put plans to start a family to one side to focus on her singing career.
The 'Poker Face' hitmaker, who is currently dating Taylor Kinney, said that while she is keen to start a family, plans to do so have been put on hold for the time being.
The 28-year-old star explained to Parade magazine: ''I thought I did, because I was feeling kind of finished with all of the chaos of my life.
''But then I started to spend a lot more time with [Tony Bennett, who has helped create her new album], and everything just became simpler, more pure and more perfect. Now I'm going to take a lot more time before I have kids and settle down. I just want to sing.''
This comes shortly after Gaga said that she'd ''rather be fat than shallow'' following negative remarks about her figure on Instagram.
Gaga captioned one of the images of her figure, taken in Dubai: ''#bodyrevolution Proud at any size, because the inside is what really counts. Plus, it's all how you pose! Just ask the supermodels!''
- Balancing act: Fashion slave Lady Gaga nearly falls off her NINE-inch heels in Istanbul
- What far out adventure is next for Lady Gaga after her stint in the Middle East?
- Like a Prayer: Madonna gets sex and God onstage in the UAE
- Little Monsters rejoice: Gaga has now descended on Dubai!
- Living large in Dubai: Lady Gaga proud of her plumpish pics in the UAE