Lady Gaga too expensive for Dubai!
Thomas Ovesen, chief operating officer at Done Events, yesterday said the diva had priced herself out of an appearance in the emirate.
“I can tell you for sure you will never see us promote Lady Gaga in Dubai. She wants too much money,” Ovesen said during an event in Dubai, as he explained that his firm tries to book acts that are both culturally appropriate and commercially viable.
- Balancing act: Fashion slave Lady Gaga nearly falls off her NINE-inch heels in Istanbul
- Lady Gaga loved the Middle East, but did the Middle East love her?
- Dubai unveils charitable side: ladies chop locks for cancer wigs
- Haram Hollywood! Celebs offending Arabs (but might not know it!)
- Like a Prayer: Madonna gets sex and God onstage in the UAE