Sing with me, dance with me: Latifa signs with record label Mazzika
With a contract in one hand and a piece of celebratory cake in the other, Tunisian singer Latifa celebrated her new record deal with Mazzika Records.
The singer has already completed her latest album “Ahla Haga Fiyya” (The Best Thing in Me), ready for release by Mazzika in the very near future.
According to the ME news portal Elaph, the album features 14 singles, while a music video has already been shot in Lebanon for the cover single “Ahla Haga Fiyya,” under the direction of Walif Nasif.
Latifa's timing for joining the label couldn't have come at a better time, since Egyptian star Mustafa Amar, who's also signed up with Mazzika, decided to postpone the release of his new album until conditions in Egypt have stabilized.
In the meantime, Mustafa is making the most of his time by filming a number of music videos for singles from the same album.
- This isn't a nest! Funny moment a dove landed over Latifa's head
- Every fan's dream: Latifa treats her Facebook fans to a fab "musical" surprise!
- Seal the deal! Latifah signs with new record label
- Fivers, you'll never guess what just happened to "The 5"!
- Latifa signs new contract with ‘Platinum Records’