Lawsuit filed against Tamer Hosny
The controversial lawyer Nabeeh Al Wahesh said that he is representing several Egyptian families that have filed lawsuits against the Egyptian superstar
Tamer Hosny to try and ban him from performing in children’s schools. The parents were furious after discovering their daughters were harassed at concerts Tamer held at their schools.
Tamer denied the accusations and described the lawsuit as a personal attack.
Al Wahesh said he has requested the Egyptian education minister interfere to prevent Tamer from performing in schools.
Tamer said that young fans can harass one another in many places, asserting that the incidents are unrelated to his performances. People that spread such rumors aim to make him look bad and are jealous of his success, said Tamer.
- Nabeeh Al Wahesh, “Amer Diab offended Egypt”
- Not so popular anymore? Tamer Hosny's disastrous ticket sales prove that he's not-so-famous in Tunisia
- Could Yousef Arafat and Tamer Hosny be planning a duet?
- Welcome back, Tamer! The Arabian Knight is rockin' Dubai this weekend
- ‘Rotana’ pays 10 million dollars to end Tamer Hosni’s troubles