Layla Elwi loves on terrorist attack victims in Egypt
Hisham Salim, Nihal Anbar, and Father Peter Daniel, head of the Catholic Cinema Center, joined Layla as she spent time with wounded folks from the Athraa Church in the Al Waraq district of Egypt, as well as a number injured police officers.
According to Laha Magazine, during the visits, Layla saluted the Egyptian flag and the military officers protecting the Al Maadi hospital. The sight of such suffering moved the actress to tears of sorrow over those in the most critical condition.
The generous starlet was not alone in her waterworks. Hisham Salim also couldn’t hold himself back with an outbreak of crying that forced him to leave the hospital.
- No "honeymoon" for Laila! Elwi drops "Layla's Wedding Day" sequel idea
- On, off, on, off: Layla Elwi denies rumours of marriage split
- Rumors? What rumors? Layla Elwi too busy living life to care
- Break a leg, Layla Elwi! Wait, no! Don't actually...
- Sharing the wealth: ‘Layla’s Big Day’ of gift giving backstage