Three cheers for Sisi: Layla Elwi has made her Presidential pick
When Layla Elwi came on stage of the show "Al Sada Al Muhtaramoun" (The Respected People) with host Yousif Al Husayni, she told it straight that she will undoubtedly elect General Abdel Fatah Al Sisi for President if he decided to run for presidential elections in Egypt.
The Egyptian actress said that Al Sisi has all the potentials to make a great leader and can lead the country in the right direction. She continued that her personal wish is that the man not interested in power stays minister of defense because his young age makes him perfect to protect the country. She remarked that his nomination would come only if no other appropriate candidate were in the running.
According to Laha Magazine, Layla stated that she was never on the committee for writing the constitution, but she participated along with other celebrities in a conference held by the committee to hear suggestions and requests of representatives from the entertainment world to include new legislations that will protect their proprietary rights, because the film industry has witnessed deterioration with the piracy of most films before they were screened in movie theaters leading to great losses to film makers. She said that the constitution must contain legislations to protect the rights of the entertainment world and its members because they constitute a great part of society and history.
Do you agree with Layla’s stance on Sis? Please share by commenting below!
- Egyptian celebs Layla Elwi, Elham Shahin & Yousra say "Sisi yes, Sisi yes" for new President
- Ghada Abdel Razek joins the list of celebs saying "Sisi yes, Sisi yes" for President!
- Break a leg, Layla Elwi! Wait, no! Don't actually...
- Sharing the wealth: ‘Layla’s Big Day’ of gift giving backstage
- Is it all for Sisi? Karim Abdel Aziz's short film "Al Qarar" (The Decision) said to support presidential campaign