Elissa spreads happiness to Arabs
Lebanese singer Elissa has announced that she will be shooting the main song of her latest album “Asad Wahdah” (The Happiest One) which carries the same title as the album. Apparently, she wants to share the happiness.
She is also happy to share her theories on the philosophy of happiness, as she spoke to media about the theme of joy and happiness and her own take on it.
Elissa, recently embroiled in bad Algerian publicity surrounding her pricey concert, said she chose to video shoot this single to lift the mood and spread optimism at a time where conditions are very stressful and unstable around the Arab world.
Elissa was asked if she was the happiest person as her album implies, to which she answered at full steam: ‘I am not the happiest person in the world and I do not believe gloating is a way to live my life. I believe there is no such thing as absolute happiness in life and we can acquire happiness through different things in life at different stages. Sometimes we feel happy when we are with the one we love; other times we feel it during success or among family members and loyal true friends, but there is no specific thing in life that can bring a person absolute happiness.”
Wise words from our Lebanese pop act!
- Ahmed Ezz leaves Elissa high and dry in Beirut
- Ghada happy with Elissa’s singing
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Elissa wishes Wael happy birthday and thinks you should too
- Feeling patriotic: It's a "Happy Independence Day" to Jordanians from Lebanese diva Elissa
- A positive Elissa tweets random happy bits to her fans!