Lebanese stars postpone all entertainment activities
All music festivals, concerts and entertainment activities in Lebanon has been either cancelled or postponed to an unknown date, and until the situation is stable once more in the country that is going through a war with Israel.
The first cancellation is for the annual Ba’albak Festival and a play by Lebanese diva Fairouz called “Sah ElNoum”.
In addition the Baiblos Festival administration has also announced the postponing of its events to an undecided date, and has refunded everyone that had bought tickets.
Lebanese and other stars have also sent notifications to festival administrations in Jordan and around the Arab world of their regrets of not being able to take part in this year’s events due to the situation in Lebanon.
Most artists are finding it impossible to be holding any performance in such times, in addition to the fact that most Lebanese artists who have been in Lebanon since war broke out are stuck in the country with no means of leaving it.
Arab artists have cancelled most of their performances as a means of sympathizing with the Lebanese people.
- Sudden illness postpones all scheduled entertainment activity for Diana Haddad
- Fun, magic & entertainment all in one? Welcome to Abu Dhabi's star-studded EidFest!
- Festival Administration Cancels Entertainment at Launch
- Diana Haddad halts all entertainment activities
- New Year’s Eve forces Hamaki and Saba to end honeymoon