Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan has sights set on Dubai
Lindsay Lohan has teased her Twitter followers that a trip to Dubai might be on the cards soon.
“Chatting with @sheerazhasan about Dubai looks like I might be making a trip soon,” the troubled star tweeted.
Sheeraz Hasan, the founder of Millions of Milkshakes, recently brought Kim Kardashian and Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne, the stars of Disney series Shake It Up.
Lohan recently admitted she needs to sort out the mess she has created in her personal life.
“I needed time to figure out all the c**p in my life that I’d created for myself, essentially, and I kind of realised, ‘What am I doing? I like doing this. I like being here. This makes me happy,’” The Sunday Times magazine quoted her as saying.
The actress relates herself to a dialogue in Liz & Dick, the TV biopic on Elizabeth Taylor, in which she plays the icon.
“There was a line in the movie where she says, ‘I’m so bored, I’ve never been taught what to do when I’m not working,’ and I’m kind of figuring that out now,” she said.
- Hollywood diva Lindsay Lohan turns down Dubai event because of meagre $200,000 fee
- Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan has sights set on Dubai after rehab
- DIFF chairman spills the goss on Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan
- UAE, we have a problem: Hunky Grey's Anatomy star pulls out of Dubai trip
- Kim Kardashian is being naughty again! Star causes uproar over Israel tweet