Hollywood diva Lindsay Lohan turns down Dubai event because of meagre $200,000 fee
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly turned down $200,000 (Dhs700,000) to appear at a promotional event in Dubai because she wanted more money.
According to RadarOnline.com, The 'Liz and Dick' star wanted half a million dollars to appear at a promotional party for Mr Pink's Ginseng Energy Drink in the emirate.
A source told the online gossip website that executives at the energy drink firm are only willing to offer $200,000 and will pay for all of Lohan's travel expenses.
The troubled star has had well-documented money problems in recent times, with stories emerging that ‘Anger Management’ star Charlie Sheen gave her $100,000 towards a six figure tax bill.
She wrote on Twitter: "Chatting about Dubai looks like I might be making a trip soon.”
- Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan has sights set on Dubai
- Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan has sights set on Dubai after rehab
- From one dicey diva to another: Lindsay Lohan wants to meet Haifa Wehbe
- Spotted: Mai Hariri poses on the red carpet with US socialite Lindsay Lohan
- DIFF chairman spills the goss on Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan