Liqa Suwaidan the second celeb to hit back at prankster Ramez Galal
Athar al Hakim isn't the only celeb furious at Ramez Galal. Fellow Egyptian actress Liqa Suwaidan has launched a verbal attack on the prankster, calling his show "silly and insulting to celebs."
Liqa said that celebs are supposed to appear in a proper and nice way in front of their fans as representatives of the Arab world, but that their appearance on Galal's "Ramez Qirsh Al Bahr" (Ramez, Shark of the Sea) portrays them in an insulting way, reports Laha Magazine.
The actress added, "The Artists Union, and specifically the Actors Syndicate, should take certain measures to stop the insults celebs are subjected to by Ramez and other pranksters."
Maybe the Union will listen to Liqa in the same way they listened to Athar, as the persistent starlet was able to get a court order to prevent the episode she was pranked in from airing.
On a different note, Liqa is participating in two different TV dramas this Ramadan, the first, alongside famous Egyptian actor Adel Imam, in "Saheb Al Saadah" (His Excellency), and the second in "Ana Wa Baba Wa Mama" (My Dad, Mom & I) with actor Ashraf Abdel Baqi.
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Athar al Hakim still furious at Ramez Galal for pranking her, demands handsome sum as compensation
- The battle continues! Athar al Hakim demands double the financial compensation from prankster Ramez Galal
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan