Liqa Suwaidan's brother shot to death in Egypt protests
Egyptian actress Liqa Suwaidan's brother, Ahmad Musa, was shot to death by protesters demonstrating the streets in Egypt.
The deceased was observing protests from his home's balcony when protesters began to randomly shoot at houses and buildings around them.
One shot hit Ahmad which sadly ended his life.
According to Sayidaty.net, Liqa was in a hysterical state over the tragic event and said that her brother's life was taken by armed terrorists from the comfort of his own home.
The actress is accepting condolences at her brother's home.
Our condolences go out to you and your family, Liqa.
- Liqa Khamis withdraws from sitcom
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- Eight Palestinians Killed in Protests Marking Anniversary of Palestinian Statehood Declaration
- 'Millions' march of anger' leaves 60 dead across Egypt
- Egypt's Women of the Revolution! - A List of Martyrs, Mothers, Activists for 2011