"His Excellency" hits top of Liqa Swaidan's list this year: starring with Adel Imam a dream come true
With three shows on the docket this year, Liqa Swaidan has a seriously full slate. One drama in particular has her head over heels. She's starring aongside king of comedy Adel Imam in "Sahib Al Saadah" (His Excellency), which she is super pumped about.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Liqa said that she is on the verge of finishing filming her scenes in the show, and from day one she has acquired so much experience from her co-star. Liqa noted that participating in the drama alongside Adel is a big step in her acting career.
With regards to her other projects, Liqa said she is waiting to pick up the remaining pieces of her joint Lebanese/Egyptian project "Law" (If) after the special sets have been constructed. She's already completed some other scenes alongside Syrian actor Abid Fahed.
The third drama she stars in is "Ana Wa Baba Wa Mama" (Me, My Father and My Mother), which is a light comedy. In the drama, she acts alongside Egyptian comedian actor Ashraf Abdel Baqi and Nashwa Mustafa and direction is by Micheal Bayouh.
Whom would you be most pumped to co-star alongside? Please share in the comment box below!
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal
- Adel Imam's a man on a mission already preparing for Ramadan 2015!
- Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!
- Well, if that’s the least you can do: Adel Imam settles for a 15 mill' gig