Lucy and Mohammad Fouad Team Up
Egyptian director Mazen AL Jabali has nominated Egyptian actress Lucy for a starring role alongside singer Mohammad Fouad in a new film.
According to Al Raya newspaper, the film, entitled Qassem Wa Ali Baba (Qassem and Ali Baba), will be produced by famous retired football player Sharif Abdul Min’em.
Lucy’s last film was Kursi Fi Al Klub (A Chair at the Club), directed by Sami Al Bajouri and also starring singer Midhat Saleh.
Meanwhile, Fouad’s latest work was Isma’ilia Rayeh Jay (Isma’ilia Back and Fro), starring famous comedian Mohammad Huneidi and Hanan El Turk.- Albawaba>com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Who's the proud Daddy? Mohammad Fouad sings congratulations for his graduating boy
- X Factor Arabia: no love lost in the second live round
- Sharif Munir and Midhat Saleh Team Up
- American University of Sharjah unveils Eco-Stallion, one of the most fuel efficient diesel cars ever built
- Consumer protection laws not working in Lebanon