Lucy finds fortune in dancing
Egyptian belly dancer Lucy stated that she has no intention of quitting her dancing career, even if Islamist came into power. Lucy added that she may consider resigning in a few years and at the time she will open her own dance studios and teach people the art of belly dancing.
Lucy stressed that teaching belly dancing is a very successful business and due to her reputation as a notable dancer she will easily make millions doing it.
The dancer said that dancing is not a sin and she is not committing a crime doing it. She added that dancing is a very respectable art and should be recognized as such.
- Hooked on Belly dancing? You'll be addicted to MERASH the dance craze everyone's raving about
- Lucy shows off belly-dancing talent in Paris
- UK celebs just can't get enough of Dubai! Lucy Mecklenburgh soaks up the sun in teeny tiny thong bikini!
- Lucy becomes a dance instructor
- Business-savvy dancing legend Fifi Abdo to launch belly dancing TV channel!