Ludacris will show 'What Them Girls Like', headlining Abu Dhabi's Yasalam concerts
What could be better than shaking our groove thang to live performances by Ludacris and Sean Kingston? How about doing it all for free! The two rappers/ hip hop artists have joined the lineup, alongisde a lesser known group Labrinth, for this year's Beats on the Beach at Abu Dhabi's Yasalam concert.
Gearing for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix couldn't be less boring. The threesome will be firing up the stage October 31 through November 2.
If rapping just ain't your thang, and you prefer a little more local flava flave, Lebanese star Assi Helani and dearly beloved Arab Idol winner Mohammad Assaf will also be hitting the beach to bust out some tunes that weekend.
There will be a host of other International performers as well with a little something for everyone it seems.
Are you heading to Yasalam later this month? Which artist are you most anticipating? Please share by commenting below!
- Spice Girls and Desert Heat on the beach
- Cee Lo still set for Abu Dhabi despite rumors of sex assault
- Missy Elliot, Cee-Lo Green, Spice Girl for Yasalam 2012
- Andrea Bocelli talks pop stars, popes and politics ahead of Abu Dhabi show
- Peter Andre brings back the 90s to Abu Dhabi with "Mysterious Girl" and more