'Everything in Dubai is the best of the best!' British starlet Lydia Bright shares her fave hot spots in Dubai
Lydia rides a camel on one of Dubai's beautiful beaches. (Image: Daily Mail)
Click here to add Carrie Bradshaw as an alert
Disable alert for Carrie Bradshaw,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Lauren as an alert
Disable alert for Lauren,
Click here to add London as an alert
Disable alert for London,
Click here to add Lydia Bright as an alert
Disable alert for Lydia Bright
TOWIE fans saw Lydia Bright return to the show last weekend living it up on holiday in Marbella.
However the reality star cites sun-drenched Dubai as her top choice for a sun-drenched getaway.
Lydia has been lucky enough to have visited several times over the past two years and she says the destination has given her some of the ‘happiest memories’ of her life.
She exclusively tells MailOnline travel: ‘I love going to Dubai as you are guaranteed amazing hot weather, the best food, the best service and incredible hotels.
‘Everything is the best of the best! I love to stay at the Grosvenor House hotel as it has some of the best restaurants and clubs within the hotel and the rooms are spacious with great views.
‘I loved the evenings in Dubai, the restaurants and nightlife was phenomenal. Every meal I had was the best meal I ever ate.’
Here Lydia gives us the low-down on her favourite places to visit and her packing essentials.
Lydia Bright's Top Five Things To Do in Dubai
1. Buddha Bar does the tastiest sushi and cocktails.
2. Mahiki to party loved the vibe in this club.
3. Atlantis aquarium as it has the best selection of fascinating fish.
4. Atlantis for brunch the buffet was the biggest and best I have ever seen.
5. Visit the Sundance Festival. I was lucky as I was there at the same time as Sundance on the beach so I would recommend this if you are out there at the same time.
Lydia's guide comes after fellow TOWIE star Lauren Pope revealed her favourite Marbella hospots.
The cast headed to the Spanish coastal town to film the annual The Only Way Is Marbella special, which continues tonight after a dramatic first installment on Sunday.
The sunshine episodes have been so popular that one holiday company reported a 72 per cent increase in searches for holidays to Marbella on Monday.
Lydia Bright's Top Five Packing Essentials
1. Clarins Sun Face Wrinkle Control Cream 50+ as the sun is so strong.
2. The body shop Vitamin E Face Mist to spritz my skin when I get hot.
3. Rodial Dragons Blood night cream to repair any sun damage.
4. A cowboy hat to make me feel like Carrie Bradshaw in SITC2 through the Arabian desert.
5. Gandys flip flops for the beach.
Lauren, 31, recently launched her own clothing collection for e-tailer inthestyle.co.uk and was joined by 24-year-old Lydia for the London celebration.
Speaking about her 26-piece range, the model and DJ told MailOnline: 'It is full of key pieces and items you would see me wearing. I'm really excited for people to see it.'
Among her recommendations for top Spanish hangouts were the chic Nikki Beach hangout by day and R n B and hip hop club Tibu, where she has previously DJ'd.
Lydia Bright is supporting the Drontal special Roles pet competition, visit www.facebook.com/drontaluk to vote.
- Russian Supermodel Victoria Bonya beams bright after hot photo shoot in Dubai
- Egypt winner returns from Dubai after successfully completing DSS Apprenticeship Program 2014
- Virgin Holidays Hits the Hotel Hot Spots
- The Only Way is Dubai! UK TV starlet Jasmin Walia comes out to play in the Arabian sun
- OKKU is the Peoples’ Choice of Best New Restaurant in Dubai