A "Thriftshop" in Abu Dhabi?! Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are UAE bound
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have a unique sense of style (Image: Facebook)
While the concepts of a "Thrift Shop" and "Same Love" may be foreign to many in the Middle East, the hip-hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are swinging into Abu Dhabi on April 25 to sing said tracks and many more.
Time Out Dubai reported that their appearance will be on the back of a mammoth world tour, which saw them cover more than 277,000 miles in 2013.
After sweeping four 2014 Grammy awards, we'll see if the region is ready for these unique-stylin' songsters and promoters of same-sex marriage.
Exclusive pre-sale tickets are available today, while everybody else will soon be able to snatch theirs on Wednesday, February 19 from www.ticketmaster.ae and Virgin Megastores.
- Ryan Lewis announces his mother is HIV-positive just before hopping on a plane to Abu Dhabi
- One month countdown 'til Lionel Richie sings "All Night Long" in Dubai on April 17!
- Rick "The Boss" Ross returns to the UAE alongside Macklemore and Lewis in April
- Abu Dhabi has the "Same Love" for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis as everyone else in the world
- Abu Dhabi or bust! UK rapper Wiley will join Macklemore & Ryan Lewis next month