Madonna's Latest Video Deemed too Violent
MTV has deemed Madonna's latest video as too violent for prime time and will show it only once next week during a news segment.
The video, which is for her latest single “What it Feels Like for a Girl” stars Madonna as a “nihilistic pissed-off chick” on a crime spree and is filled with “ironic humor,” the singer said in a statement. "What it Feels Like for a Girl'' is the third single from Madonna's hit album Music on the Warner Brothers’ label.
MTV declined to elaborate on the video's content or comment on whether the decision to air it once only was irrevocable. One possibility reportedly being explored was airing it on the Internet, perhaps via America OnLine.
It was reported that Madonna is currently thinking of living in England for the rest of her artistic life because she likes British society – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mom to the rescue: Madonna faces the music of her son's haters over ISIS video Instagram drama
- Another case of "Halawet Rouh"? Mohammad Imam's TV drama facing serious censorship requests
- Fatima and Mohannad get an eyeful of Madonna's Turkish steam show
- Not the pajamas! Amr Diab's daughter Jana posts pics considered "too intimate"
- Talent judge Jaber would buzz armed Madonna off stage!