Maha al Masri will not desert Syria
Actress, Maha al Masri, along with other Syrian celebs like Deema Baya'a and Basem Yakhour, have come under fire for caring more about the kids in Dubai than the children of their own country.
This week Maha and co made a special visit to the Rashe Center for the Disabled in Dubai to show their support for a good cause but fans were quick to point out that children in their homeland were suffering more than those in the wealthy UAE.
But, according to Middle East news portal, Elaph, Maha still loves her country and will be making regular trips to Damascus despite the danger.
The much-loved actress told reporters that her trip to the center for disabled kids was on top of those to the Syrian refugee camps and didn't mean she was neglecting children suffering in her own country.
- Maha Al Masri dissatisfied with Ayman Zaydan
- That was quick! 10 months after divorce, Deema Baya'ah tying the knot again
- She's earned it: Salma Al Masri appointed as Syrian children's Goodwill Ambassador
- The new "face" of Salma Al Masri: Actress returns to TV screens as Minister's wife!
- Tayem Hassan and Deema Baya’ah separate