Maha al Masri will not desert Syria
Actress, Maha al Masri, along with other Syrian celebs like Deema Baya'a and Basem Yakhour, have come under fire for caring more about the kids in Dubai than the children of their own country.
This week Maha and co made a special visit to the Rashe Center for the Disabled in Dubai to show their support for a good cause but fans were quick to point out that children in their homeland were suffering more than those in the wealthy UAE.
But, according to Middle East news portal, Elaph, Maha still loves her country and will be making regular trips to Damascus despite the danger.
The much-loved actress told reporters that her trip to the center for disabled kids was on top of those to the Syrian refugee camps and didn't mean she was neglecting children suffering in her own country.
- Mother-daughter duo Maha Al Masri & Deema Bayaa celebrate Mother's Day in Dubai
- That was quick! 10 months after divorce, Deema Baya'ah tying the knot again
- Less is more: Maha Ahmad is looking might fine minus a few kilos
- Maha Al Masri dissatisfied with Ayman Zaydan
- Joint Arab TV Series Revives ‘Thee Qar’ Battle