Choices choices: Mahmoud Yacine favors the 'King of Comedy' over Dolly Shahine
Mahmoud Yacine to return to the screen following a three-year absence. (Image: almasryalyoum)
Two acting legends will be working side by side on the upcoming drama “Saheb El Sa'ada” (His Excellency).
Egyptian actor Mahmoud Yacine has just sealed the deal with production company “Synergy” to star alongside King of Comedy Adel Imam on the series.
This will mark Yacine's return to the screen following a three-year absence, and the first collaboration between the two veteran actors.
Although Mahmoud was nominated for a role in another drama, “Al Murafa'a” (The Trial), alongside Lebanese singer Dolly Shahine, he turned it down in favor of “His Excellency.”
The drama is written by scenarist Yousif Maati and will be directed by Rami Imam, Adel's son.
- Bye bye Mahmoud Yacine, hello Farouk El Fishawi!
- Qamar passes “The Trial” buck to Dolly Shahine due to bun in the oven?!
- 2 Kings of comedy, 1 production: Adel Imam & Mahmoud Yacine join forces in show business
- Choices choices: Mahmoud Yacine favors the 'King of Comedy' over Dolly Shahine
- Yousif Shahin returns to acting