Could Alzheimer's be the cause of Mahmoud Yasin's declined nomination for "His Excellency"?
Enough already, peeps. Mahmoud Yasin is not going to star in the drama "Sahib Al Saadah" (His Excellency) with Adel Imam. No biggie.
But some fans are extrapulating that because the actor was rumored to have forgotten his lines during filming, he must have Alzheimer's Disease. That's a logical possibility if the gossip were in fact true, but he adamantly denies any validity to such claims.
According to Laha Magazine, the rumors of him having the memory-affecting disease have outraged Mahmoud, who stressed they are lies being spread on a number of internet websites that wrote he kept forgetting his lines during filming the scenes.
Mahmoud said, "There is no actor who can memorize every word of his lines, and the day before any filming rehearsals are done with an actor reading his lines directly from the hardcopies and not based on memorization."
He added, "I do not know the source, nor the reason behind such rumors, and I was straight and direct about my reasons for pulling out of the drama, which are based on differences of opinions between me and the makers of the drama."
The gossip mongers are suggesting that those "differences of opinions", however, stem from the directors' thoughts that, you know, he actually beeds to be able to quote his lines while filming a high-profile drama.
What do you believe to be the real reason behind his getting cut from the cast list? Please share in the comment box below!
- Mahmoud Yasin won't play second fiddle: peaces out of drama with Adel Imam
- What's the big deal?! Adel Imam derails the over-the-top drama about Mahmoud Yasin's withdrawal
- Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!
- Qamar and Mahmoud Yasin to go through 'The Trial' together
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal