Mahmoud Yasin Plans to Liven Up Farid Shawki’s Role
Egyptian actor Mahmoud Yasin is gearing up to shoot the new film Awlad Al Shaware’ (Street Boys), in which he will play the same role that the late renowned actor Farid Shawki was supposed to play, according to the Qatari daily Al Raya.
The film is about the life history of the late artist; Rania Farid Shawki, who also costars in it, produced. Abeer Farid Shawki directed the film. UNICEF showed its readiness to participate in the film production.
Yasin has participated in a number of artistic works, the latest of which was the series Souq Al Asr along with Nihal Anbar, Ghada Abdel Razzaq and Kamal Abu Rayyah. The series was awarded a number of prizes at the recent Cairo Radio and TV Festival - Albawaba.com
- Save 'The Last Dance': Farid Shawki series held back till 2014
- Rania Farid Shawki returns to the big screen hoping to reach fame without the help of her father
- Rania Farid Shawki says "A OK!" to older lady role
- Elham Shahin Plays Egyptian Queen
- Film on Rushdi Abaza’s Life Depicts Egypt’s Artistic Milieu