All work and no play makes Mai a lazy girl: Ezz El Din ditches acting for a mini vacay
Egyptian hottie Mai Ezz El Din needed some chillax time this week after putting her busy acting schedule on hold until she returns to Cairo from a private vacation.
Mai had decided she needed some time to herself after a very hectic schedule in her role for the recent Ramadan drama Dala’ Al Banat (Spoiled Girls), which finished in the last few days of the holy month.
The actress was allegedly due to collaborate again with producer Mahmoud Shumais on a new drama, according to the Middle East news portal, Elaph.
She postponed her latest filming role for the television drama to be aired during Ramadan 2015 to catch a break. The details of the drama will be finalized upon the her return to the limelight.
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Laila Elwi gives her seal of approval for a starring role in a new drama this Ramadan
- Double trouble! Wafaa Amer adds second drama to her Ramadan plate
- What doesn't kill you may not make you stronger! Mai Izz El Din's arm injury stops "Spoiled Girls" filming
- Kinda Hanna kinda hates Lebanese drama