Always the bridesmaid: Mai Ezz Eldin congratulates her friend Tamer on his marriage
Mai Ezz Eldin and Tamer Hosny.
It was always rumored that they were a couple but now that Tamer Hosny has tied the knot, his friend and colleague Mai Ezz Eldin just wanted to offer her congratulations. The Egyptian actress complained that she is always the bridesmaid and never the bride, telling reporters:
"I wish I was next. I dream about the day when I can find the right person and get married."
Egyptian star Tamer married Moroccan singer Basma Bosil last week amidst rumor and controversy. Fans were unhappy that the Egyptian had married a non-native woman, particularly one with such a colorful history. Basma, a former Star Academy contestant previously posted raunchy videos of her with another Star Academy contestant online.
But at least the couple have the support of Mai: she revealed she had met Basma before the marriage when she was filming scenes for the drama 'Omar and Salma' and thought Basma was a "beautiful and sweet girl."
- Always the bridesmaid: Mai Ezz Eldin congratulates her friend Tamer on his marriage
- Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
- Tamer Hosny goes back to his old (business) partner
- Tamer Hosny expecting baby girl