Mai Izz El Din steps out of the spotlight
While she loves her fans and promises to occasionally check into Twitter, Mai Izz El Din says it’s time for a break.
The young Egyptian actress won’t be seen on screen anytime soon, according to a message she released on radio station 'ISTARRADIO'. She’s exhausted and has “lost the urge to return to work again,” she said.
According to Sayidaty.net, Mai's voice clearly showed she was going through a state of depression and was hinting that she intends on resigning from her career. She said that she travelled because she wants to get away from the spotlight, and she misses having a normal life like any ordinary person.
The starlet said she wants to find herself away from the internet and ent scene.
Do you think this is a permanent break or just a much needed vacay? Please share your thoughts in the comment box below!
- Mai Izz El Din's 'stepping out of spotlight' misinterpreted
- Ola Ghanem is in ‘The Last Mood’. Stop the rumors, not the drama.
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans
- Sherine takes a fall down stairs, not down the charts
- Peace out, rumors: Bushra's got a baby but doesn't know what gave birth to the gossip