What doesn't kill you may not make you stronger! Mai Izz El Din's arm injury stops "Spoiled Girls" filming
Young Egyptian actress Mai Izz El Deen sustained an injury to her arm while filming her upcoming television drama "Dala' Banat" (Spoiled Girls). Despite strict doctor's orders to get as much rest as possible for a week to avoid further complications, the stubborn starlet insisted on keeping the filming coming to ensure the drama would be ready for airing during Ramadan.
According to Laha Magazine, the pain in her arm worsened, and she was forced to take time off from filming after all. Turns out, doctors do know what they're doing! She's finally obeying his orders and will rest until she is completely healed and capable of returning to work.
In the drama, Mai will be singing a duet with Egyptian folk singer Saed Al Sughair. Syrian actress Kinda Alloush and Mohammad Adel Imam will share the screen with the actress, while Khaled Salim and Samir Ghanem appear as guests of honor in the drama.
- All work and no play makes Mai a lazy girl: Ezz El Din ditches acting for a mini vacay
- Step away from the camera! Preggers Yosra el Lozy ordered to get bed rest, no filming TV drama
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- May Izz El Deen, “Worst Egyptian female actress”
- May Izz Al Deen a guest on “Hawaket Boat”