Lots of "Love" and Tamer Hosny keeping Mais Hamdan some kind of busy
Not complaining about her impending fame, but certain slightly overwhelmed with all her work obligations this year, Mais Hamdan is in a little over her heard. The Jordanian actress has all kinds of drama going on this year.
The first project on the agenda is to fly to Dubai to begin filming the scenes for her new Gulf drama "Al Hub Fi Sin Al Arbeen" (Love at 40). From Dubai, she's Beirut-bound for another love affair. The "Love of Women" (Ishk Al Nisa) will find her next to Syrian star Basel Khayat and Lebanese actress Ward Al Khal.
According to Laha Magazine, Mais stated that both dramas are a turning point in her acting career, and she is super pleased with the diversity of roles she plays in Arab dramas.
The crème de la crème of her career this year will come in summer with Egyptian hottie Tamer Hosny. She's snagged a role in the new drama "Farq Tawqeet" (Difference in Timing) with the superstar. The drama originally named "Yasin" has since been switched to the new title.
- What's on the agenda? New daddy Tamer Hosny swamped with work this year
- Oh my Ghada! Tamer Hosny says stop with all the drama rumors, peeps!
- Tamer Hosny tames down his schedule to stay free and clear for filming "Yasin"
- Tamer Hosny's tear jerking homecoming
- Double trouble! Mais Hamdan finds the man of her dreams in her... sister?