Majed Al Mohandes is the new face of luxury jewelry brand Mouawad
He certainly can afford it, so it comes as no surprise that Iraqi superstar Majed Al Mohandes is the new face of luxury jewelry brand Mouawad.
The exquisite jewelry and timepieces maker announced that the “Prince of Arabic Music” is the new face of their latest Grande Ellipse Watch Collection line.
The announcement was made during a press conference at the fittingly fashionable Armani Hotel in Dubai, and was attended by VIPs, watch specialists and members of the press, according to Laha Magazine.
Majed expressed his joy at representing Mouawad watches and said he “hopes to meet the expectations of the company and its customers.”
In other news, the singer has recently completed filming his new single “Tis’alni” (You Ask Me), which was written by Mohammad Abdel Rahman and composed by Majed himself. Meanwhile, the music video was filmed in Turkey under the direction of Lebanese director Fadi Haddad.
- Mouawad launches the first mouawad watch line
- Singer clashes with his composer and faces the Iraqi music
- Mouawad set to launch its next new generation boutique at Lagoona
- Qatar Tourism Authority ready to dazzle the world at the 10th Anniversary of the Doha Jewelry and Watches Exhibition
- ck WATCH & JEWELRY UNVEILS NEW COLLECTION FOR THE MIDDLE EAST