Majed Al Mohandes is ready to “Lord” his way through Europe
"Lord" Majed Al Mohandes sports new look
Click here to add Al Mohandes as an alert
Disable alert for Al Mohandes,
Click here to add Cannes as an alert
Disable alert for Cannes,
Click here to add Casablanca as an alert
Disable alert for Casablanca,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add London as an alert
Disable alert for London,
Click here to add Paris as an alert
Disable alert for Paris,
Click here to add Ya Khali Malek as an alert
Disable alert for Ya Khali Malek
Majed Al Mohandes has surpassed his own success recently with his song “Ya Khali Malek” (What’s wrong my friend), composed by Jumaa Al-Khaligi. The Iraqi singer's single written by Mohammed AL-Haydari and arranged by Moheb Al-Rawee reached over a million hits on the Internet only a week after he released it live on the stage of X Factor Arabia.
Already known as the “Prince of Arab Song”, the songster now has the title of “Lord” as gained by one of the most prominent Arabic magazines “The Gulf Flower” thanks to his current career boom.
August will be getting even hotter from Dubai to France as the "Lord” himself will be touring his way across the region and Europe. On the 9th of August he’ll be hitting up Al-Habtoor Hotel in Dubai, then making his way to London town at the Grosvenor’s House Hotel the 13th, followed by a beach break in Cannes the 15th and will capitalize his French experience by swinging through Paris’ Lido Hall on the 25th. Casablanca will be the final place to look at the kid on the 27th of the hot month.
Is Majed truly worthy of the “Lord” title? Please share with us your thoughts!
- Majed Al Mohandes does Morocco: Standing on the shoulder of other Arab giants who played Mazagan before
- Majed Al Mohandes to guest star on Arab Idol this weekend
- Majed Al Mohandes has the X Factor: Set to release new single on the talent show
- UAE is ready to cooperate with Norway and Denmark in the fields of innovation, research and pharmaceuticals
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night