More Majed, more Majed! Morocco goes cray-cray over Majed Al Mohandes at the Mazagan
Moroccans go cray-cray over Majed Al Mohandes
As predicted, Majed Al Mohandes made it big in Morocco. The sold-out seats at the Mazagan Resort last weekend weren’t kept warm by nobodies. Members of the press, polticians, and fellow artists sang along with the Iraqi singer ‘til the wee hours of the morning, including the composer "Naser Al-salah" who received a personal invite by Majed himself.
Hot shot "AbdulRaheem Al-Sobari" showed Majed the ways of Moroccan hospitality by greeting him at the airport, along with peeps from the company managing the concert.
Once Majed made it to the hotel, he was paid another welcoming visit by big time Moroccan artist Najat Aatabo. The two showed their pearly whites for a brief press and photo session together.
Majed’s hot spring break performance was considered one of the best in Morocco this season, so organizers invited him back for another round later this summer. If you missed the show, be on the lookout for deets on his next Night at the Mazagan.
- Majed Al Mohandes does Morocco: Standing on the shoulder of other Arab giants who played Mazagan before
- Iraqi Musical Glorifies Seamen of '\'Sea Lion'
- Elissa and Majed Al Mohandes puttin' on the Ritz this New Year's Eve
- Majed al Mohandes sold out to spring breakers at the Mazagan
- Keepin' the kids happy: Majed Al Mohandes and Carmen Suleiman coming to Muscat Festival